1. Review Cause and Effect
- Remember cause and effect? Write your own cause and effect sentence here on primary wall. you may talk to your neighbor
- Here is an example: "I was walking on the ice, so I slipped and fell." The cause is in red and the effect is in blue.
- Get out your outline and critique each other.
- Briefly watch the end of this prezi, here.
- Now watch this prezi, here
- Let's paraphrase this paragraph.
- Open up this document and discuss the formatting it has.
1. Writer's Help: Prepositions using time or place.
2. Turn in your cause->effect paragraph in this dropbox folder, here. Please name it netidCauseEffect.doc or .rtf. If you do not format it as .doc or .rtf, you will receive a zero. This paragraph is due Monday, February 25th and is a draft.
Quoting and APA in text citation