1. Review thesis statements.
- Put the thesis statement you wrote for your homework on primary wall, here.
- Second, with your row decide whether or not these thesis statements are good or bad.
- First, let's watch this youtube video.
- Why is this youtube video interesting to watch? How did it capture your interest? In groups of 5, brainstorm 2 reasons and write them on the white board. You have two minutes!
- Now, let's look at this powerpoint together.
- Finally, do a handout I will give you, together in groups.
1. Revise or write a hook for an introduction paragraph from the diagnostic essay I will return to you.
2. Writer's Help Exercise: Introductions
Review introductions, begin conclusions and outlines