1. IEF Form
Once you finish, get on primary wall, here, and post Why or why not you like group activities. If not, what could make you participate more in group activities?
2 APA In-Text Citation
- First, get into groups and write on the board what you think is most important for citing a source? Think about what we used last class.
- Second, let's watch this powerpoint together
- Third, open up this file on your computer and get into groups.
1. Writer's Help: APA In-Text Citations 1, 2, 3
2. A paragraph portfolio will be due Monday, March 3rd by midnight. This will include final drafts of your compare-contrast and cause->effect paragraphs. The portfolio is worth 20% of your grade. Please read the rubric and if you have any questions, please ask me on Friday in class or e-mail.
Next Class: Review APA Citation Reference List, Advice for final drafts of compare/contrast and cause-> effect paragraphs