1. Review thesis statements and outlines.
2. Introductions and Conclusions
Library Visit!!! Please meet me at the front of the undergrad library.
1. Write an outline for your rhetorical analysis. Your outline should have a thesis statement, three body paragraphs, and restatement of the thesis. Please turn it into this folder. Please name the netidRAOutline.doc or .rtf. Remember to put your name inside the document. This is due Thursday by Noon. This is so I have time to grade it and give you feedback. Use the guidelines we discussed in class to help you!
2. Revise your thesis statement and turn them in by TODAY at midnight to this dropbox folder.
3. A draft of your introduction and conclusion are due Friday, April 4 on compass at NOON.
Please put it in this dropbox folder. Name the file NetIdIntroConclusion.doc or .rtf.
4.The first draft of your Rhetorical Analysis essay is due Sunday, April 13th on compass at NOON. I changed the date. Your draft should have 5 paragraphs- an introduction, 3 body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
5. If you want to rewrite your Diagnostic Revision or Paragraph Portfolio, please look at the steps on the course website, here.
The deadline for rewriting the paragraph portfolio is April 13th, 2014 at NOON.
The deadline for rewriting the diagnostic revision is April 20th, 2014 at NOON.